A web portal is a web based clearinghouse for a variety of information and services. Access to these resources can be open or password-protected as needed.
Common features for a web portal are:
· Web and enterprise search
· Delivery of a variety of content such as news, documents, multimedia files, online catalogs, customer support services, etc.
· Access to control distribution of resources to multiple groups such as employees, customers, media, vendors, etc.
· Secure, web-based management of resources
· Decentralized contribution and management of resources
We have developed business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-customer (B2C) portals.
Our portal life cycle phases include:
· Design & Development
Our portal development services include integrating third party applications and replicating legacy system features.